About Us

Find out how we can help, and the legal process you will go through once you start your claim.

How we can help

Our first job is to establish who is liable and then claim the costs from the responsible party on your behalf and then repair the damage to your home for you.

If your rented property falls below a reasonable living standard and is in need of repairs to prevent mould, damp and more, call or find out how we can help you.

Why use National Disrepair Claims?

About Us

At National Disrepair Claims we make claiming for compensation easy:

  • No Win No Fee
  • No Upfront Payments
  • Expert Panel of Solicitors
  • Regulated and Authorised by The Financial Conduct Authority

National Disrepair Claims was set up in response to the poor state of social housing in the UK. Latest figures show that 525,000 social homes currently do not meet the national decent home standard – that is almost 1 in 7 of all social homes in England. 244,000 properties are deemed to have a category one safety hazard, the highest category of risk

We have found that many tenants have reported problems to their council or housing association yet they have not been repaired in timely manner. Here at National Disrepair Claims we will assess the damage to your property and not only help in rectifying this damage but also getting you the compensation you deserve.


Gather Information

After we receive your claim form, we will start to gather information on your property’s Disrepair. Here we will assess whether you are eligible to claim.


Allocate a Solicitor

Once we have gathered all the necessary information for your case, we will allocate it to a panel of solicitors for vetting. Working on a NO WIN, NO FEE basis.


Arrange a Contract

We will liaise with the solicitors to arrange for contracts to be completed. We ensure you will have a strong case, with evidence that your solicitor can use in the legal process.

Our Investigation Process

1 - Conditional Fee Agreement Signed

The conditional fee agreement (no win, no fee) is signed to agree to the terms of the case. This will be sent to our law firm to start work

2 - Welcome Pack issued

A dedicated case handler will be allocated and the law firm will send a welcome pack to you and process your application

3 - Inspection

National Disrepair Claims will arrange for a Rics Qualfied surveyor to attend. This will confirm that you have Disrepair and look at any damage and issues as a result

4 - Survey Report Drafted

An expert survey report will be drafted and supplied to your law firm

5 - Letter of Claim

A letter of claim will be drafted and provided to your Landlord along with the inspection report.

6 - Settlement

Your Solicitor will fight your case and agree settlement and the completion of all repairs.

Office Location

Suite 5, 35 Fore St, Lower Darwen, Darwen, Blackburn BB3 0QD

Give Us A Call

01254 658 088

Send Us An Email



By submitting your details on this form, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. To find out if you are entitled to a claim an expert will contact you. Throughout the process, you could be contacted via phone, SMS, email and/or post.

Opening Hours

Monday –   9am- 5pm
Tuesday –   9am- 5pm
Wednesday- 9am- 5pm
Thursday – 9am- 5pm
Friday – 9am- 5pm

Contact Info

T:  01254 658 088
E: info@nationaldisrepairclaims.co.uk

©2019. National Disrepair Claims. All Rights Reserved.

https://nationaldisrepairclaims.co.uk is a trading style of Legal Services UK Ltd whose registered office is Suite 5 35  Fore Street, Lower Darwen, Darwen, England, BB3 0QD, Company number .08581158  Legal Services UK Ltd is limited company regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number: 836511